Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . Take the free mini-course on ketosis:
Take Dr. Berg’s Advanced Evaluation Quiz:
Your report will then be sent via email analyzing 104 potential symptoms, giving you a much deeper insight into the cause-effect relationship of your body issues. It’s free and very enlightening.
Dr. Berg talks about the problems with the Atkins diet. Doing a ketosis diet is much better, because you’re focusing on reducing insulin and this is the key to losing belly fat as you are hormonally leveraging burning fat and losing weight.
1. It only recommends between 1-3 cups of vegetables per day. This is way too low and this can cause a fatty liver.
2. If you are not hungry, add a protein snack – bad advice because this will stimulate insulin. Protein does increase insulin, which will then cause a lowering the blood sugars, making you hungry again.
They also recommend not to skip a meal – bad advice because eating in general stimulates insulin.
3. They recommend artificial sweeteners being okay – this will triggers insulin.
4. The Atkins gives the option of 5 small meals a day. This will then trigger insulin release 5x knocking you out of fat burning.
5. The Atkins says to not skip a meal. If you’re fasting and burning fat and not hungry why not skip a meal. Your body will then eat its own fat. What do you think you do when you eat breakfast – you break the fast by eating, “Break-fast”
6. The Atkins diet does not put a limit on protein – another bad idea because excess protein blocks fat burning.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, published by KB Publishing in January 2011. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has been an active member of the Endocrinology Society, and has worked as a past part-time adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG’S VIDEO BLOG:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
DR. BERG’S SEMINARS:
DR. BERG’S STORY:
DR. BERG’S CLINIC:
DR. BERG’S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING:
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
DR. BERG’S REVIEWS:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis