THIS IS A FUN DISH TO SHARE WITH THE KIDDOS! THEY LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO.
-10 grams –oat fiber
-Pinch of salt
-42 grams –almond flour
-125 grams –shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
-16 grams –heavy cream
-27 grams –egg scrambled
-8 Pack of hot dogs
1. In a small microwaveable bowl melt the cheese in 30-second intervals until it is melted and sizzling.
2. Add the heavy whipping cream and stir until combined.
3. Now add the oat fiber, almond flour, and salt. Stir until combined.
4. Lastly, add only 27g of the egg and save the rest for an egg wash towards the end.
5. Now, roll your dough into a ball and divide as evenly as possible into quarters.
6. Taking one quarter at a time– flatten the dough out using parchment paper. Not too thin.
7. Using a pizza cutter slice dough into 4 slices.
8. Slice the hot dogs in half.
9. Roll the hot dog halves on the dough until the hot dog is covered (one time around).
10. Place on baking sheet with seam side down.
11. Cut two slits into the top. Not too deep.
12. Once all are on the baking sheet with slits cut into them, brush on the egg wash. (I like to add a pinch of parsley to my egg wash).
13. Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Thank you for watching, from my heart to yours.
Please share this video with 5 people you know.
Please help support our channel by……
MERCH: Enter Code KETO2019 to get 20% off
Link to merch:
You could donate: paypal.me/KETOSONIALEE
Subscribe & hit the notification button to be alerted when I post new yummy recipes AND live streams!
Like us on Facebook /KetoWithlee
Follow us on: Instagram @keto_with_lee AND Twitter @ketowithlee
Cold Funk – Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (