In this video I give you some of my favorite “lower-carb” snack ideas and some of my weekly meal prep tips!
Planning your meals and snacks ahead of time helps you to eat a healthier diet. By planning your meals for the week you are less likely to go through that drive-thru window!
Here are direct links to some of the products described in the video: (affiliate links)
1. Tessemaes Avocado Ranch “Earth Kosher” :
2. Instant Pot for Easy-To-Peel Eggs!
3. Dukes Hatch Green Chile:
4. Pork Rinds:
5. Plastic Meal Prep Containers:
6. Tessemeas Lemon Garlic:
7. Sprouts Exotic Fruit Blend: your local Sprouts if you have one
8. Truwhip – most local supermarkets
9. Cold Brew Coffee – most local supermarkets
These meal prep and snack tips are brought to you by:
Find Your Tribe Fitness is a SAFE place of encouragement and support while on your fitness journey. As a community, we aim to have a healthier lifestyle, increased levels of energy, and a sense of purpose and belonging. Here, you will find body positivity and acceptance of EVERYONE at ALL levels. Having a community is KEY for sticking with a healthy lifestyle and reaching your fitness goals!
Welcome to YOUR tribe! For more information, visit our website at And while you’re there, grab your FREE 7-Day Meal Plan!
We would also LOVE to connect with you and encourage you over on Facebook!
As a part of our paid membership community, you receive:
1. Five – 30-minute LIVE workouts per week which are recorded and posted afterward. Workouts will be recorded LIVE on Monday-Friday at 5:30am * PST in our community Facebook group. If you don’t catch the LIVE, videos will be saved and posted to do at your convenience.
2. Downloadable weekly grocery shopping lists
3. Weekly meal prep sessions with recipes using the grocery lists (Meal prep will be 5 days of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. No macros, no extreme dieting, just clean, whole ingredients) We know how hard it is to feel like food is an insurmountable obstacle to overcome, so we will be sharing our personal experiences as a way to be in it together. We are not nutritionists. Please consult with your doctor before making any diet changes.
4. Weekly personal development sessions and suggestions (it’s just as important to put in work on the inside as much as the outside! Plugging into content that helps you grow as a woman is just as important as stepping on your mat and moving your body)!
5. Community challenges
6. Incentives and giveaways
Our goal at Find Your Tribe Fitness is not “weight loss.” A number on the scale will never define you. We encourage everyone to SHOW UP… do your best… and be a part of a community where you BELONG! We aim to feel strong and confident at every stage. There is POWER in showing up, being consistent, and having a TRIBE to encourage you!
In this community we highly encourage stepping into vulnerability and putting it all out there. When we start to fill our own cup, it overflows into everyone around us! How cool is it to have the opportunity to not only change your own story, but to also impact the women around you.
We can’t wait to meet you. You can sit with us.