CODE: HIGHFALUTIN15 for 15% off all individual products!
I want to personally thank Perfect Keto for partnering with me and sponsoring this video!
Join me for an original Highfalutin’ Low Carb recipe for one of my favorite easy meals. This keto salmon patty recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or even a fancy brunch. Canned salmon along with a few fridge and pantry staples makes a delicious low carb salmon croquette! Enjoy!
Low Carb Salmon Croquettes
by Highfalutin’ Low Carb
14.75 oz. can of pink or red salmon, drained
1/2 cup almond flour
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup sliced green onions (or 1/2 tsp onion powder)
1/4 cup finely minced celery or bell pepper
1/2 tsp dried dill weed
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cajun seasoning
1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
Butter, ghee or oil for frying
1. Combine all ingredients except the oil/butter in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
2. Form the mixture into 6 patties with your hands. Refrigerate the patties for about 30 minutes before frying.
3. Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium heat and use a thin layer of oil, butter or ghee to fry the patties for about 3-4 minutes per side, using a spatula to turn.
4. When golden brown, remove from oil and let drain on a paper towel-lined plate or on a baking rack over a pan.
5. Serve with your favorite condiment (tartar sauce, remoulade, or even sugar-free ketchup), a hearty side dish and enjoy!
Makes 6 patties.
3g Total Carbs
1.8g Net Carbs
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO
Lodge 10.25″ Cast Iron Skillet:
ProTeak Cutting Board:
Stainless Steel Mesh Sifters:
My Amazon Shop:
(We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.)
MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Shirts & Aprons:
Email Inquiries: wes (at) highfalutinlowcarb (dot) com
Music by Epidemic Sound.
#salmonpatty #salmoncroquettes #lowcarbsalmonpatties