♡ MY APP: SHAPE ABLE!!
*Workout Programs, Recipes, Guides, Challenges, motivation, guidance and more!!*
♡ WORKOUT PROGRAM AND NUTRITIONAL GUIDE EBOOK!
(12 week transformation program)
PROTEIN POWDER – 20% off 1Up Nutrition with the code: Pernilla
Guuuuys, these may not look like the prettiest cinnamon buns you’ve ever seen but they are delicious! Incredible anabolic snack for when you want a little morning, mid-day or night time treat. The recipe is easy and simple to make and I hope you love them as much as I do! Have a beaaauuuuutiful day!
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will make a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Outfit: (code: PERNILLA)
Resistance bands – Hope Fitness Gear – 20% discount code: PERNILLA:
Large Ninja Blender:
Small Ninja Blender:
Weight lifting belt:
Sugar free fat free jello:
Low Calorie Protein Cinnamon Rolls (ONLY 44 Calories) Delicious & easy Anabolic Snack / Dessert Recipe
Here’s the recipe 🙂
Per serving (1 slice)
1 scoop (33g) vanilla protein powder (I used 1up Nutrition Isolate Vanilla protein powder – use code: PERNILLA for 20% off)
3/4 cup (60g) oat flour (blend oat meal for 1 min and it will turn into oat flour or use any other flour of own choice)
2 tbsp (14g) almond flour (or coconut flour)
0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
0.5 tsp baking soda
0.5 tsp vanilla extract
2tbsp truvia stevia or sweetener of own choice (you may need less depending on which one you use)
3.5 tbsp egg whites (use more if necessary)
1/8 cup (16g) flour of own choice (for rolling the rolls)
Cinnamon Butter Spread:
1 tbsp light butter
1 tsp stevia
0.25 tsp groud cinnamon
2 tbsp (14g) sugar-free fat-free vanilla jello
1/2 cup (114g) 0% fat free greek yogurt
1-2 tbsp stevia or 0 cal sweetener of own choice
2-3 tbsp water
1.Pre-heat oven to 350°F or/175 °C
2. In a bowl add all dry ingredients (except the 1/8 cup (16g) flour of own choice) and then add the egg whites and vanilla extract to mix everything together. It should have a thick texture.
3. On a non-stick baking sheet spread half of the leftover flour of own choice before placing the thick batter on top. With your hands or a pizza roller – roll out the dough into a rectangular shape.
4. For the Cinnamon butter spread, in a separate bowl melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds (or until melted) and mix in the stevia and cinnamon.
5. Spread out the cinnamon butter spread evenly out on the roll and use the baking sheet to slowly create one long cinnamon roll.
6. Cut into 14 pieces (or however many you want), spread them out on the baking sheet and place in the oven for about 7-10 minutes.
7. While the cinnamon rolls are baking in the oven, mix together the glaze ingredients and place in the fridge.
8. Once the cinnamon buns are out of the oven, spread the glaze on top however you like and enjoy!