So I combined several recipes I found and took my favorite parts of each recipe to make this keto protein donut recipe. This recipe is easy, tasty and kid approved. These keto donuts make great snacks or breakfast on the go. Especially good for those days you may want a treat too.
These can be topped or decorated with your favorite toppings like melted dark chocolate or Swerving icing. They taste amazing by themselves too so have fun with this recipe and customize it to your tastes. Sometimes I’ll make it chocolate by swapping the peanut butter for 4 tablespoons cocoa powder plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream.
Another idea would be to add Lily’s chocolate chip muffins. Enjoy these tasty keto donuts because they are only 3 net carbs!
For the full recipe go here:
Cookies & Cream Protein Powder:
SUBSCRIBE to this channel to follow my keto journey!
My Favorite Keto Products:
– Perfect Keto collagen, whey protein and protein bars. Save 15% off your order with coupon code KETOREWIND15 at www.perfectketo.com
– Lakanto Sweeteners, syrups, and chocolates. Save 15% off your order with coupon code KETOREWIND15 at www.lakanto.com
– Yvette sports bra or leggings (worn in my photos). Use coupon code KETO10 with this link
– Keto Mojo Blood Ketone Meter – Save 15% off with this link
– Order Keto Rewind merchandise:
Want to send me something? Please email me first at email@example.com
FOLLOW my other social media accounts: