Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole – easy one pan dinner! Rich and creamy chicken recipe that you can have prep ahead for the week.
#chickencasserole #chickenbaconranch #dinner #keto #lowcarb #healthyrecipes #howtomealprep #weightloss
Bacon Cheeseburger Broccoli Bowl Nutrition* (per 1/8 recipe):
Energy – 422 Cal
Fat – 27.5 g
Carbs – 5.4 g
Fibre – 0.3 g
Protein – 37.2 g
*Nutrition Information is based off of the measurements below and using the exact ingredients I used. The macros may vary if you are using different Brands, quantities or ingredients.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Ingredients (8 servings):
– 4 chicken breasts, shredded
– 1/4 cup Ranch seasoning (see recipe below)
– 1 can Rotel tomatoes
– 8 oz Cream Cheese
– 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream/
– 1/4 cup Sour Cream
– 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
– 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup Crumbled Bacon
– 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a 9×13″ casserole dish layer the shredded chicken the sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top.
3. Layer the Rotel tomatoes on top of the chicken.
4. In a mixing bowl cream together the softened cream cheese, whipping cream and sour cream.
5. Fold in the parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of crumbled bacon.
6. Layer the cheese mixture on top of the tomatoes in the casserole dish.
7. Top with the cheddar cheese and remaining crumbled bacon.
8. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes then broil for 1 minute until browned.
Buttermilk Ranch Seasoning:
– 2 Tbsp Parsley
– 1 Tbsp Chives
– 1 Tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener
– 5 tsp Granulated Garlic
– 2 tsp Onion Powder
– 1 1/2 tsp Dill
– 1/2 tsp Salt
– 1/8 to 1/4 tsp Citric acid
– 1/3 cup Buttermilk powder
– 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
Check out my last recipe video here – Bacon Cheeseburger Broccoli Bowl:
Last week’s Meal Planning video:
truLOCAL Unboxing video:
truLOCAL Savings Code – Save $20 off your first Regular box or $10 off your first Small box using the code: MICHELLE1042
Subscribe if you enjoyed this video – more to come every week!