If you feel to eat savory or chatpata this is the one of the dish you can prefer, which will not only satisfy your craving but even benefit you in several ways.
This dish can be consumed especially by those who are having:-
• Gastrointestinal/gut/stomach issues
• High cholesterol levels
• Arthritis or body pain or inflammation issues.
This dish helps for:-
• Fat loss/ weight loss journey – as its High protein, low carbohydrate and high fiber dish
• Diabetic friendly
• Lowers cholesterol
• Prevents bloating and constipation
Moong Dal Idli is gut or stomach friendly for those who are suffering bloating, constipation & gassy issues, as green moong dal is one the easiest dal to digest compared to other dals and pulses.
• 1 cup moong dal
• ¼ cup curd / yogurt, thick
• 2 tsp oil
• ½ tsp mustard
• 1 tsp cumin / jeera
• 1 tsp chana dal
• 2 chilli, finely chopped
• 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
• Few curry leaves
• ½ carrot, grated
• Pinch hing / asafoetida
• 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp eno fruit salt
• Soak 1 cup moong dal in water for 2 hours.
• Drain off the water and blend to smooth paste without adding any water.
• Transfer the moong dal paste to a bowl and add ¼ cup curd.
• Whisk and mix until the mixture is well combined.
• Now in a tawa heat 2 tsp oil and splutter ½ tsp mustard, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp chana dal, 2 chilli, 1 inch ginger, few curry leaves
• Add ½ carrot and saute for a minute.
• Transfer the masala tempering to moong dal batter bowl.
• Just before steaming add pinch hing, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp salt a ½ tsp eno and mix well.
• Pour the batter immediately into the idli plate. Do not rest the batter.
• Steam the idli for 15 minutes on medium flame.
• Finally, serve instant moong dal idli with green chutney and sambar.
Share this video is you felt it’s informative ,on your sharing millions will get beneifts eating the fruit cherries
Please be sure to give the video a thumbs up if you like it and leave us a comment.
We enjoy reading what you liked and didn’t like or any suggestions you have.
Please subscribe to our channel if you like our content, it is free and easy.
Like, Subscribe for upcoming videos to make yourself more fitter and healthier !!!!
Stay tuned to purvisnutritionstudio !!!
Facebook Link –
Instagram Link –
Linkedin Link –
Twitter Link – i