▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼
My very easy to make Spanish Rice recipe. My low carb version of the traditional recipe encompasses all the flavors you’d expect in traditional Spanish Rice, but with only a fraction of the carbs.
#ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #papag #spanishrice
📌 SUBSCRIBE & click the “🔔” for more recipes http://papag.cooking/SUBSCRIBE
🍴 A menu of my low carb recipes http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index
❤️ Papa G’s Recipe Cookbook https://papag.cooking/Cookbook
👌 Low Carb Cooking, Living & Gifts https://www.amazon.com/shop/papagslowcarbrecipes
• 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 5 cups riced cauliflower
• 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes https://amzn.to/304ibJA
• 1 Tbs chili powder
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes https://amzn.to/2P5fDEs
• 1/4 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp smoked paprika https://amzn.to/2TfrUZv
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped parsley
• 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos https://amzn.to/2SbYIVJ
• 8 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup chicken stock https://amzn.to/37HTLIm
Makes 8 Servings
173 calories 11.49g fat / 3.41g net carbs / 11.64g protein
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR RECOMMENDED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR OPINION.
All nutrition information provided is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.