*SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE RECIPES AND HEALTH VIDEOS
*INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Playlist of all my recipes:
High fat vegan foods just got easier thanks to this keto vegan recipe. This cauliflower rice recipe is perfect for someone searching for a keto cauliflower rice or just a low carb dinner idea. It is the perfect blend of garlic, parsley, coconut, and seasonings. Sometimes I like to add Indian spices to mine as well to create a cauliflower rice curry dish, or I just switch us the cauliflower rice seasonings if I am craving something a bit different.
This dish is perfect for storing away as meal prep and it will provide you with cauliflower rice dishes for the week ahead. It also works as a quick and delicious snack on-the-go. Make sure you check out my playlist to see all the ways I use this keto cauliflower rice, and also how I integrate this cauliflower rice into other low card recipes for vegetarians, keto-folks, or vegans alike.
• Turmeric power
• Extra virgin coconut oil
• Cilantro (optional)
1) Cut up cauliflower into florets and bring to a steam/boil with 2 to 3 inches of water at the bottom on the pot. The cauliflower does not need to be fully submerged. Remove cauliflower from heat when it is fork tender and set to the side to cool.
2) As the cauliflower is cooking, cut up your garlic and parsley. Fry garlic in a pan with coconut oil and add salt to taste. Once garlic is translucent, add parsley, and then immediately turn off heat. Stir ingredients.
3) With cooled cauliflower, cut cauliflower into small pieces. I prefer to squish to cauliflower with my hands since it is faster, and it breaks apart easily into the perfect rice texture.
4) Add fried garlic and parsley to cauliflower rice
5) Add 2 tablespoons of turmeric. Add more as desired.
6) Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add more as desired.
7) Add pepper and salt to taste.
8) Serve as a side or add to another dish and enjoy!