Cauliflower pizza bites are tasty and fun way to satisfy your pizza cravings at home. Make these healthy pizza bites this weekend and let me know the feedback in comments.
Cauliflower – 1 large
Almond flour – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Garlic powder – 1/4 tsp
Italian seasoning – 1/2 tsp
Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Pizza sauce – 1/4 cup
Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 cup
1. Wash and Cut one large Cauliflower into small florets. Steam the florets in Instant Pot or Stove top boiling water or microwave.
2. For Instant pot method, pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot. Put the Cauliflower florets in the steamer basket and place it in the Instant Pot.
3. Close the Iid and Set the Pressure valve to Sealing. Pressure cook high for two minutes for a mushy cauliflower. Quick release and let it cool for sometime.
4. Put the steamed cauliflower florets in a cheese cloth. Squeeze out as much water from the cauliflower to make it dry and to have a crispy pizza bites.
5. Add the mashed cauliflower to a bowl and add almond flour, eggs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and mix it all together.
6. Scoop out little mixture and shape it into small patties. Place the patties in the air fryer basket and Air Fry at 375°F or 190°C for 10 minutes.
7. Patties will turn golden brown. Flip the patties and spoon a tablespoon of pizza sauce and top it with mozzarella cheese.
8. Air fry for 2-3 minutes for the cheese to melt and turn golden brown.
9. Enjoy the healthy and yummy Cauliflower pizza bites.
1. You can also top the pizza bites with any veggies of your choice.
2. Almond flour can be replaced with 1/4 cup Rice flour + 1/4 cup Corn flour.
3. You can also use the same pizza base mixture to make one small whole pizza.
Instagram : /