From reduced illness, more energy, improved digestion, weight loss to clearer skin and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 17 Calming Foods That Can Ease Your Anxiety –
WATCH 🎥: 11 Foods That Are High In Iron & Why Iron Is Important –
#Bread #NutritionFacts #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
You’ll Have More Energy – 00:44
You’ll Lose Water Weight – 01:37
You Might Feel Like You Have The Flu – 02:04
You’ll Have a Reduced Risk of Various Illnesses – 02:57
You Won’t Have As Many Cravings – 03:51
You’ll Lose Weight – 04:35
Improved Digestion – 05:09
Clearer Skin – 05:40
Your Workouts May Suffer – 06:36
You might get anxious – 07:01
You might have bad breath – 07:50
Lower Cholesterol Levels – 08:27
Lower Diabetes Risk – 09:12
1. You’ll have more energy: Remember the last time you ate that big sub for lunch and were dying for a cat nap? Many of you may be familiar with this afternoon slump and the reason why you often crave a nap after eating bread is because of the heavy dose of carbs that you get from it.
2. You’ll Lose Water Weight: When you reduce your carb intake, the first thing you notice is how quickly, even magically, the weight falls off. But it’s not fat you’re losing, it’s water. When carbs are stored in the body in the form of glycogen, each gram of carbohydrates stores three to four times its weight in water. So as soon as you cut carbs and start using your glycogen stores, you’ll lose a good amount of water weight.
3. You Might Feel Like You Have The Flu: Ever heard of something called the low-carb or ‘keto flu’? Yeah, it’s a real thing—and it’s not fun. When you cut down on carbs significantly, you might deal with flu-like symptoms like drowsiness, achiness, and nausea.
4. You’ll Have a Reduced Risk of Various Illnesses: Bread is made up of anti-nutrients like gliadin and glutenin. Not only do they not provide any benefit to your health, they literally attack your body as you eat. In fact, nobody’s digestive system is equipped to properly handle gluten. Although a certain number of people are diagnosed to have gluten allergies, these people are just more sensitive to it than others.
5. You Won’t Have As Many Cravings: Refined wheat bread is devoid of any nutritional value, thanks to the manufacturing process. It is stripped bare of any nutrient-rich wheat bran and germ. This is why your body finds it easy to digest and convert into glucose.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i